Monday, August 4, 2014

Expanding Bump Alert

Week 10

Hello New world :) We told the "world" this past weekend about our exciting #2 news. Katelynn was not very excited about paying attention. This picture took me being completely rediculous in the background. She kept trying to rip her bow off, knock over the sign and crawl away. I was excited to get anything useable out of this haha.

 
On the pregnancy front... I feel like this stage is kind of a "lull". Not much is happening. Which is completely fine with me, because hopefully that means everything is healthy and moving along! My next baby specific apt is in my 12th week. One very surprising thing has been my "bump. Two weeks ago I looked completely normal, suddenly, i'm pregnant! I am surprised, because in my last pregnancy I didn't show until 20 weeks. And yes, this picture is in our bathroom. They have the best mirrors! Don't judge.
 


 
Katelynn:
 
This has been a "fussy" week for her. Her top two teeth have broken through, but I think it's just the general process of them growing that has her all bent out of shape. We have been going on a walk most nights. She enjoys riding in the stroller, looking at the world and pointing at things. She doesn't talk the entire time. It cracks me up. She still is not the strongest crawler, however, she can get pretty much anywhere she wants to be.
 
We have also been offering her more of the food we are eating. She gets her "dinner" right when she gets home, then gets some of what we cooked for dinner on her plate. She LOVES that time. It's what I look forward to each day. She giggles and tries so so hard to get that food in her mouth.
 
She has also discovered my purse. I officially have to hide it from her, or she will take every single thing out and attempt to put it back in. I was letting her do it until I found her holding a vitamin. Fun over.
 


 






0 comments: