Monday, August 11, 2014

That crazy Bivins family

Week 11 is here.... 2 more weeks till the end of the first tri! Crazy talk.

This week was a little rough. Had a procedure done midweek that caused a lot of discomfort. I also had to take it easy and rest. Which for me = BORING AND TERRIBLE. We all survivied. Barely.

A few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to buy a dopler off of ebay. I received it, and completely forgot about it. We pulled it out a few nights ago and I watched Youtube videos on how to use it. I just bought it as a fun thing to try.... it took me about 10 min but I finally figured out my child was not where I thought ha. We found the heartbeat and it was a fun reprieve from my constant complaining about resting.

My next apt is next week. I do have to say that Adam and I talked, and I'm MUCH less sick this time. Any sickness and tiredness makes you forget how bad it was before.... but I am able to eat veggies, most foods, I don't get sick at the smell of food cooking etc. I'm very thankful. I also only get severely nauseas about once a day. Still fighting the urge to single handedly keep Taco Bueno in business (ITS SO GOOD). Thankfully Adam and I challenge each other not to eat completely crazy.

Stink Stink.

I don't know if I've said it before, but I LOVE 9 months old. Katelynn is crawling all over the house. She is so funny and loves doing things as a family. Sheena and Brittney came over last week and Sheena was balancing toys on Katelynn's head. A few days later we were playing catch with her blocks, and she started puting them on her head an laughing. She's such a ham :)

Since i've been relaxing this week, i've been seriously trying to convince her to cuddle with me. She doesn't agree and usually flails around and grabs anything in her sight. It's so sweet. ha. She has been waving and saying "IIIiiii" (hi). She cracks me up because she is still kind of shy. She will be really quiet when she gets around people she doesn't know, then start talking like 20 minutes later




0 comments: