Week 13!
Officially the 2nd trimester! I think.... it's so confusing really. I am getting more energy, but am still getting nauseas in the afternoons. I am thankful it's not full day! I have been showing for a few weeks, but finally took a "bump picture". I've only gained 3-4 pounds so far, but I feel like my body is dramatically different. Now that I feel like I have more energy, I hope to scale back into some workouts soon.
I've been trying to move slowly so I don't forget things. I haven't been incredibly forgetful this pregnancy, but I have been easily distracted. This morning at work, I left my phone in the car. (it's a LONG walk) So, I decided I would go get breakfast (another long walk) since I was walking all the way to the parking lot. I got to my car and realized I had grabbed my badge, but not my wallet. Sigh. I gave up.
Little Kate
I feel like she changing so much right now. Everyting is exciting to her. She loves to tell us stories, crawl around the house. And gets super annoyed when we try to hold her for extended periods of time. She loves making silly faces, and fights her bottles.... just to stress me out. When we dropped her off at church yesterday she started BAWLING. And if you know this girl, that is very odd for her. When we went to pick her up she was bawling again till she got in our arms. She is definitely going through a growth spurt, and I found a 5th tooth poking through! Poor girl is just going through so many changes!
Adam completed his art piece, and the gallery opening was at church this week. I cannot say enough how proud I am of my husband. He is a killer husband, a great dad and leads our family better than I could have ever hoped for. Katelynn loves him so much, and we really are a team. I would be no where near the person I am without him. I am so thankful that Katelynn gets an amazing example of a father to grow up with. I can't wait to see that special bond grow... because it's already there.

0 comments:
Post a Comment