Week 12!!!!
At the end of this week we will offically be OUT of the first trimester! High fives. This is one of my favorite parts of the year. Football is back on tv, summer evenings are wonderful, and the promise of fall is close!
I have dealt with nausea again this week. I think it's partially because we have a lot going on, but I am still praying and hoping it GOES AWAY. I had my 12 week apt this morning, heart rate of 158. Everything continues to look good. My next Apt will be week 16, and next ultrasound in week 19 for the GENDER! Ahhhh!
KMB
I had a good friend from college in town this weekend. She and her 2 year old son stayed with us. Katelynn had SO much fun playing all weekend! We went to a splash pad and ate out, she was in heaven! It was a very funny dynamic with all the kids. She was the youngest, so the other kids constantly took her toys and shooed her away. She thought they were all best friends though. She is going to miss all the friends! This past week we also celebrated Stacie's birthday.... we love you Aunt Stacie!
Monday, August 18, 2014
Oh what fun it is!
Posted by Christina at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment