Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Splash Splash

Week 14 is here!

Not much is happening on the pregnancy front. I don't feel like my stomach has gotten much larger. My nausea is day by day. I'm still tired, but I don't feel like my heads are in the clouds all the time.

I think we've decided to try to see the baby before our 19 week ultrasound to figure out what the gender is. I just cant stand the thought of us possibly being able to know and just waiting. It doesn't appear to be too expensive. These weeks are kind of boring, sorry.

Stink Stink

We really enjoyed Labor Day weekend. Lots of water fun (we are a little behind on this summer thing) Benjamin turned one and Katelynn loved the ball pit! We swam and played at the splash pad and hung out with Rylan boy. She still has no desire to stand up on her own and only pulls up to her knees... because she's a diva :) We are still fighting because she doesn't want to eat her formula anymore, but we try our best and she drinks what she drinks. She just loves food SO much.









0 comments: