Week 16
We had our 16 week apt this week. Baby is doing good! I feel him/her move a lot. Heart rate was 145... everything is good. I will have my ultrasound at 19 weeks and hopefully determine gender. They put me back on the medication that I hate, i am just praying it goes away for good soon. I have been crazy busy at work, so it keeps my mind off most side effects, but i'm just exhausted. I am still having headahces, but most all the symptoms are very muted.
That Talker
Katelynn is a funny booger. She says Momma, Dada, Uhoh, Bye bye and a LOT of gibberish. That girl STILL refuses to stand. She will pull up on her knees all day long, but no standing for her. We had a really rough weekend.... mainly because she is dramatic. She had the sniffles and couldn't suck on her paci... which is obviously the end of the world. I kept telling her that she didn't even have a fever and was the most dramatic girl I knew.
Kate refusing to stand.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Lots of talkin', no walkin'
Posted by Christina at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment