Week 9 is here!
I am feeling okay.... I would say the nausea is a little better, but my tiredness is off the charts. I always feel like I'm about to fall over at any point. My doctor is trying a different medicine with me at night, it's new and I feel much better in the mornings. However, I'm concerned that my insurance will not cover it. We have been arguing about them even covering my Zofran.... it's so frustrating :(
I am still on meds twice a day through the end of my first trimester for progesterone levels. I hate it. The end.
My next apt will be at 12 weeks. I have to go in weekly for blood tests. They don't really bother me, just the time It takes.
Wedding Weekend:
Stephen (my little brother) was married this past weekend. We made the 5 hour trip Friday morning and I was pretty much busy till midnight Saturday night. I still haven't recovered! Adam took care of Kate all weekend, I am so thankful for him!!!!! She did great in the car, and with seeing so many random people in different places. She smiled a lot and I'm hoping we got some good pictures!
Katelynn is worming around on the floor, it cracks me up. She still isn't pulling up, but likes to scoot around and grab anything exciting.
Up to this point, we haven't had a high chair of any kind. We have decided it's time. She needs to be sitting up and having the opportunity to grab food. She currently will fill her hands with food and just squack wanting me to feed her hahaa. Silly kid.
Monday, July 28, 2014
The Big Wedding
Posted by Christina at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment