Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Zombie Bivins

Week 32 is here!

Luke is growing growing like crazy. I am beyond the "maybe she's just put on a few pounds" part of pregnancy. Now, I'm getting the "whoa, when are you due"??

It's such a mental battle. I feel SO ready to be done, and yet when I look, I have a really long way to go. After talking to some friends last night, I realized it's because by the time I deliver Luke I will have been pregnant for 18 out of 24 months.We found our we were pregnant on Adam's birthday 2012, and I will deliver Luke the week of his birthday 2014. I do even better with a newborn than I do a pregnant body. I am craving a break. IT doesn't help that I had the flu over Christmas. There are no words for how terrible that was. I am still trying to recover from being tired, and there were a few moments that I just decided my life was over.

I am now going to the doctor every other week- boring, but necessary. He is measuring perfectly, and all my numbers are in line. We will be scheduling my c-section Feb  23 or 24th. UNLESS she is on call that weekend, then Luke will be born on Adam's birthday- Feb 22nd. :)

Pregnancy has started to get more painful, I've been working out and walking on my treadmill. Seems to help.

I took some comparison pregnancy pictures between Katelynn and Luke at 31 weeks. I think it's fun to compare. I feel like I'm carrying better with Luke, he is higher and I am definitely rounder(Katelynn in the blue, Luke in the grey)







 Katelynn

We are in a good spot with Katelynn, for now. This week starts an "off" cycle for the antibiotics. We'd really appreciate any prayers that the swelling will stay down and her body can begin to fight this without the help of medication. She has been on and off antibiotics since October. Although it is working, I would love to give her little body a break. The spot with the swelling still looks rough, but I'm so thankful this journey is not when she can remember it. 

She is still very happy and doing all the things a little 14 month old does. She loves to take baths, watch her dogs every move, pick up my phone and talk to dada.... we are so blessed by a very happy happy girl. She loves to put on any toy that fits on her arm as a "bracelet" and if you put any jewelry on her, she just lights up. She is a girlie girl through and through. She can tell you a doggie says "woof woof" and we are working on what a bear says. She pretty much talks nonstop, we just don't know what she is saying yet.  She loves mickey mouse and points and talks to the tv anytime she watches it. She is very excited to be back with her friends at daycare. Being home over the break, mommy being sick, then having to work from home was torture for her. She was so bored. She is a great eater, but still is hanging out right over 20 pounds. She still refuses to walk without holding on and gets offended we talk about it so much..... What a joy!













0 comments: