I can't believe I'm even writing these words...... We are pregnant again!
We were wanting our babies close together, so we made those grown up decisions of how to make that happen. God decided for it to happen quicker than we expected, but we aren't disappointed.
Last week, my body started "feeling" pregnant again. For those of you who knew me in my last pregnancy, you know what that means. I told Adam I felt pregnant. My pregnancy test was positive the next day. Then again the next.... and each day after that the line keeps getting stronger.
We are obviously SUPER early (it's annoying to know so early, it takes forever!), so very few people know, but we are really pumped.
The new format of this blog will be to actually continue to blog and not get frustrated, showcase both the kiddos, and use it to motivate myself towards goals. I was reading the old blog and really wished I had kept blogging.... I think I can, I think I can.....
Main goals for this pregnancy:
1. Continue working out
2. Eat normal (no constant cheese fries for me)
3. Enjoy time with Baby girl
4. Be THANKFUL.
Now for that baby girl.....
Man. She is just the light of my life. My princess. My ball of energy. She amazes me every single day, and we love being her parents. She still refuses to crawl. She scoots backwards, rolls all over the palce, and humps the floor. (which I assume means she will figure out crawling soon.)
She had WAY too much fun this past weekend. Laura and her family were in town for Elizabeths wedding. She also said goodbye to her uncle Mark, we are sad to see him go, but SO excited for his new life in Denver.
Marshall is also living in the city this summer and came over to hang out. I forced him to hold her. ha
Monday, June 23, 2014
The Growing Family...
Posted by Christina at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment