August is here! Katelynn has been growing and moving a LOT. She gets very sassy if she decides she doesn't like the position I'm sitting in, or if my computer is on my lap. I have been fighting off a cold this week, so we have been resting. We have 3 weeks before we move into the new house. We are excited to put a nursery together! We ordered and received our crib bedding. It's hard to see the colors in this picture.... but we love it :)
How I feel about being pregnant: It's starting to get harder to do things. I've been fortunate that I have been pretty mobile up to this point. She makes her presence known a lot. This hasn't been the pregnancy I would have chosen, however, I'm thankful for what I've been learning. I never expected to gain so much weight, or be so sick. But, I've also never been closer to Adam. We make a great team :)
Symptoms: Nasusea hasn't been terrible this week, but I am very tired.
Food Cravings: eh?
Special moment: Getting her bedding and putting plans together for her room in the new house
Next Milestone: 28 week apt is this Tuesday. We start going every other week.
What I'm praying for: That I do not get sicker. For Adam and I as we go through the process on the 2 houses. There are a few things that must be completed and taken care of. Also, It is always a stressful process to be in underwriting.


0 comments:
Post a Comment