Baby size: Grape/Olive
How I feel about being pregnant: I'm feeling better daily, I had a great friend help me understand how to manage the nausea better. I'm hoping it continues to improve!
Symptoms: Smells are starting to bother me a little more. Especially when my husband cooks his famous chicken, that has been difficult
Food Cravings: RIBS- from earls. And Snow Cones
Special moment: We got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat this week. Seeing Adams face during that moment was almost as exciting for me. He's going to be a great daddy
Next Milestone: End of the first trimester is coming! Our next visit is in three weeks as well
What I'm praying for: For Patience. I'm really impatient when it comes to wanting to do everything I normally do

1 comments:
LoveBug!
I Love this blog! Thanks for sharing this. Even though we are apart & dont talk that much anymore, I still wanna be apart of this little Olive's life! It's so cute, it's like waiving in that one ultrasound pic. Hi!
xoxo,
Thi
Post a Comment