Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 10

Hello to all our new followers! We're so thankful for all the excitement and each of you sharing in our joy. We are thankful for such amazing friends and family who love and support us. Our child will be very loved!

Baby size: Kumquat/Prune
 


 

How I feel about being pregnant: Things have been so much better this week! I have been able to ride more, go to yoga, and my stomach hasn't been nearly as angry.... I either overdid it, or we are having an issue with my iron again, so pray we get that figured out!
 
Symptoms: I get tired and take 15 min power naps in the afternoon. I am so thankful for my job where I can go to work in an office every day and my reps are so encouraging and understanding
 
Food Cravings: Not too much, still aversions.  

Special moment: We told Facebook :) Who knew that would turn out so exciting haha. I feel like I have a big mouth and so many people knew, it was exciting to share it with the rest
  
Next Milestone: We have another visit on the 16th. I am also excited to feel better and better :)
 
What I'm praying for: Someone suggested I pray for a good eater and a good sleeper. That sounded like a great idea.

Adam is in Kansas City this weekend, so it's just the puppies and I hanging out. We miss him, but i'm excited for the fun he will have. My body is definitely starting to grow, I am thankfully still able to wear my old clothes, but I see it starting to get more difficult!

0 comments: