Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 7!



Happy Seven Weeks little one!
Baby size: Blueberry


How I feel about being pregnant: This week has been very difficult. I was getting sick every morning in the beginning, which has subsided some.
Symptoms: Very Nautious, but that has improved towards the end of the week. I was finally able to eat protien today!!!
Food Cravings: None- I have more aversions
Something I've done to prepare for baby: This week, our baby got it's first hat to keep his or her head warm. Thanks Aunt Tommie!! It's weird how this little hat makes me feel like it's more real. I have it in my car and I look at it every day :)

Special moment: Adam and I have been taking the furry crew on walks. We talk about the coming months and just enjoy the weather. We've also had a few friends also find out they are pregnant. It's fun to share their excitement

 
I was also able to have lunch with some close friends who were super encouraging and helped me with some nausea remedies! It helps when I see these cute little faces, and Max says "baby"

Next Milestone: Ultrasound in week 8!

What I'm praying for: For my stomach to CALM. And that I can feel a little better.

The Chinese Pregnancy Calendar predicts we are having a girl..... I think there's a 50/50 chance ;-)

Rylan has learned there is a baby in my belly. Here is him showing people....

0 comments: