Week 27!
Last week of the second trimester, and it feels like it! I'm pretty large, and Luke moves so so much!!!! I will have my glucose test next Monday, not looking forward to that. Last time it made me so tired.
Adam has designed an awesome room for Luke, incorporating some of the ideas I found. We started on it yesterday and it's turning out so perfect!!! I am excited to get it all together, and start buying furniture etc. Katelynn, Sheena and I did a 5k for Thanksgiving and it was so fun! Even though I regularly walk, it's usually not that far, so I was sore for a few days.
We have also spent the last week decorating our house for Christmas. With Katelynn being so young last year, I didn't have an opportunity to do much. We've made up for it! We love our Bivins family projects.
Monday, December 1, 2014
The End of Me
My Stink Stink:
Her face is huge. Like a huge ol jugular haha. She healed well from the biopsy. Few after effects other than the swelling and discoloration. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a trying time. I am trusting God about everything, but it's been an emotional time. I'm tired of my baby being sick, I'm tired of trying to figure out what we are going to do next and considering surgery. I'm sick of my friend not doing well.... I would love to pretend every moment I'm completely strong and this is nothing to me.... but I would be lying. We are still waiting biopsy results. I called this morning and they have the cultures, and are waiting on my ENT to get back from vacation to read them. I am SO GRATEFUL for all the texts and prayers. We have an amazing support system, and I love you all.
Someone shared this verse in Sunday School last week, and it has been in my head since that moment
However, the LORD your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the LORD your God loves you. Deut. 23:5
If she didn't have the physical signs, you wouldn't know at all that she's sick! I'm super thankful for that. We enjoyed thanksgiving with family and friends, and she enjoyed all the yummy food. She's starting to develop more of an opinion, but that usually means she wants all her fruit and veggies and will cry if I take them away to make her eat her meat. I'll take it! She loves to "help" on any projects, rearrange any drawers she can access, and find the tiniest pieces of plastic on the floor to show us.
She also completely ignores the Christmas tree.... unless she is trying to crawl past it then it's the most annoying thing she's ever seen. She is pretty much a professional giggle monster, and will say "tickle tickle" when she wants to play. We are blessed.
Posted by Christina at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment