Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Joys of 12 Months

We are at 23 weeks!

In so many ways I feel like this pregnancy is flying by.... in other, that it is ridiculously slow. I know with the holidays and q4 at work the next 4 months will be a breeze. I think in some ways i'm just already sick of being pregnant. The exhaustion I was feeling last time I wrote was a combination of low iron, and a strep infection. Between that and Katelynn also getting sick, I have had a VERY tired month. The time change has actually been a huge blessing for me. Katelynn has been sleeping well and I've been able to get more sleep.

I am showing much more now. Some people who I guess missed the pregnancy memo are noticing and commenting. So, I kind of laugh knowing that I'm 6 months along. We have started to think about the nursery and of course my amazing, artistic husband has planned some awesome stuff.

I have my next apt this coming Monday, I'm assuming glucose test is coming up.... and my third trimester will be here before I know it. (I think at 28 weeks? Everything online is confusing)

First Birthday fun!!!!

Wow. One year old. It amazes me that we are here. We had an amazing weekend in so many ways. I couldn't wait to get off work, and it was EOQ so I waited somewhat patiently. We dressed up in our costumes and headed off to church with some great friends. Adam and Katelynn were the hit of the night as Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. I was Peter Pan and no one cared haha. I didn't mind, because they were stinkin' adorable.

A few months ago, my friend Carissa and I talked about having a joint birthday party for the baby girls. With Katelynn being sick this week, I was so nervous about it still happening. She was not contagious and we were able to hold the party. I thought my house was going to explode with people, Katelynn and Hartlie had SO much fun, and we were all worn out. It was an insane night, we will not have that large of parties again, but it was everything we wanted and more.  Thank you to everyone who helped, and everyone who came! Katelynn played with her new toys long into the night, and still sequels with delight when she sees her new books.

















0 comments: