Monday, October 13, 2014

Halfway Dance!

Welcome to the "Half way" point!

We've had a few cool things this week. We had our full medical ultrasound at the hospital. They measured Luke all over, ensured he was for sure a boy (confirmed!) and spent time making sure everything looked correct. All good reports!

Half way docs apt was this morning, I'm right where I need to be. They gave us huge ultrasound photos... here's one

I haven't been feeling very well recently. A stomach bug went around our house. And I've just generally felt not well. They are going to be taking my iron levels later this week, I am hoping something shows what is going on with my energy and migraines.


Almost Party Time!
Katelynn had her birthday pictures taken last week... we are excited for her party! We spent a lot of time at home this week. She is starting to stand more. Her cheeks are still there and she still loves to eat!!! We've been very fortunate that she has transitioned off her bottles well. She is taking formula only a few times a day from a cup. Next we will tackle taking away the paci... I'm nervous about that one :(











0 comments: