Hello World!!!! What a crazy crazy ride/life we've been living lately.
We are officially in our 23rd week moving into 24- our little ear of corn! Little Katelynn girl is moving around every day, she moves alot when she hears her daddy's voice. And I am finally looking pregnant! The nausea has subsided alot... I am still miserable some days, but have found a good cadence with my nausea meds. I've started walking again, which makes me incredibly happy. I have missed being active outside SO much. Our house is still on the market, and we are trusting God's plan.
How I feel about being pregnant: I am finally feeling like there are cool things. I enjoy seeing her move, and thinking about how she's already learning our voices. Adam and I have continued to really enjoy dreaming about our family and praying over her each day. (Have I mentioned lately how AMAZING my husband is?)
Symptoms: Still nauseas and huge :) I've given myself grace that this season of my life is just going to be weird. I've been bone tired again recently, and of course my iron dipped... we are working on that
Food Cravings: Not really. I love fruit? But, that's pretty normal
Special moment: We bought a crib!!!!! Our only baby furniture item so far :) It's currently sitting in our office until we figure out where we are living, but it's super cute and perfect. I should probably pick out some bedding.... haha
Next Milestone: We have an apt next week, one more 4 weeks later... then we start going EVERY OTHER WEEK. It's bonkers to me that my 3rd trimester is coming so quickly.
What I'm praying for: OUR HOUSE TO SELL. We have a new offer in on one we really like, and we are dropping the price on ours today. It's getting old having to frantically put the house together and sit in the car with the dogs all the time :-/
Here's our crib! Rylan did a very good job of helping put it together. He is very excited about "Tate" and keeps asking me to have her kick his hand.




0 comments:
Post a Comment